The year 2004 was a great experience for me. Both sad and happy.
Sad as i'm no longer with someone who has been with me for nearly 5 years.
But life has to move on. I know. And I am now. In fact i'm happier enjoying every seconds of my life.
My 21st Birthday was the most pathetic one in my life.
I wish it wont happen again.
Happy as i graduated in the earlychildhood field late this year.
After a year plus of brain cracking, it's worth it at last.
Happy as i can spend more time now with my family.
My condolences goes to the victims of tsunami.
I guess its not the right time to celebrate new year.
Its time to help those who are in need.
I was wondering if this tragedy were to happen in S'pore, the whole country will definitely drowned.
I feel that it's a sign to the end of the world.....
I just have to pray hard for safety and the sins that i've done before the world ends
Or perhaps before my life ends. It seems that more and more disasters are happening around the world.
So be prepared.